Thursday, February 8, 2018
Market Garden Brewery
1947 West 25th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
Date Smart is an exciting, interactive discussion about romance and dating. Listen to presentations by a panel of experts, and then ask your most pressing questions about love. Ranging from wildly comedic to brutally honest - it's an evening you won't want to miss.
This event is recommended for singles ages 25-49.
VIP Tickets (7 PM Entrance, $25)
- Appetizers and craft beer
- Lively presentations by dating experts
- Lori Peters' acclaimed book, "Getting Married at Last: My Journey From Hopelessness To Happiness."
- A chance to meet your match!
After-Party Tickets (8:30 PM Entrance, Free)
- Admission to the Post-Show Meet and Greet only. (Space is limited, RSVP is required.)
Elana Hunter, Dating Coach, and Advice Columnist for KickStartLove
- Elana is passionate about helping people find love. Her clients were finding partners and creating lives together, but it wasn't until she followed her own advice that she met the man who would become her husband. Today, she continues to develop products and services to help people get results in their love lives.
- Learn more at http://kickstartlove.com
Edward Hill, Dating and Relationship Coach for KickStartLove
- Edward is a believer that taking social and emotional risks directly relates to success in life, dating and relationships. His work with clients is grounded in self-compassion, aligning values with desires and altering ineffective patterns of behavior. He helps his clients learn to self-regulate their emotions, a critical factor in finding a partner that maximizes your happiness.
Lori Peters, Author, Speaker and Radio Show Host on Relationship Happiness
- Lori's book, "Getting Married at Last: My Journey From Hopelessness To Happiness" was selected as a Reader's Favorite. In this page-turner, ride along on Lori's tumultuous journey to find her true self, and eventually the love of her life. Discover the major epiphany that changed her forever! Get ready to experience your own deeper reflections as well, as you also explore happiness, gratitude, self-love and self-care to live a more peaceful, confident life.
- Learn more at http://happinesshangout.net/
Michael Cavotta, Headshot Photographer and Personal Branding Coach
- Michael is a full-time photographer and personal branding coach. When he’s not eyeball deep in headwork, he enjoys training with his CrossFit crew, eating pizza, and binge-watching great TV. Michael lives in Mentor with his wife of 20 years, their two kids, and a pint-sized pit bull named Kitty. Michael will provide tips on capturing a great online dating profile picture that gets attention and shows your personality.
Sereena Creamer, Couples and Marriage Therapist
- Sereena is a Couples and Marriage Therapist who works on building and maintaining a strong foundation for healthy loving relationships. Her clients have seen success with using effective communication, setting boundaries, managing conflict from relationship issues, and focusing on self. She is excited to present on texting habits and setting boundaries through social exchanges.